Retirement living operators have until next Friday 16 June to nominate for The Property Council’s 2017 National Retirement Living Awards.
The awards span six categories:
- Village Manager of the Year – for outstanding managers making a positive impact in the lives of their residents;
- Future Retirement Living Leader – for young professionals across any part of the sector who have demonstrated great leadership qualities;
- Award for Innovation – for organisations who have implemented innovative practices across any area of their business for the benefit of residents;
- Award for Design Excellence – for businesses who have designed great retirement living facilities that have improved the quality of their residents’ experience;
- Award for Best Refurbishment – for refurbishment of village units and facilities that improved the resident experience while ensuring minimal disruption; and
- Award for Marketing Excellence – for effective marketing of products and services to prospective residents that led to an increase in inquiries and sales.
The finalists to be revealed from August and the winners to be announced at the National Retirement Living Awards night on Monday 27 November, as part of the National Retirement Living Summit on the Gold Coast.
This year’s judging panel has been assembled from across the country to review the nominations and decide on the winners, and reflects increasing cross over of traditional age care providers into retirement living services.
The panel comprises:
- Bob Bunney, Senior Development Manager – Aged Care, OP Properties
- Christine Osgood, National Operations Manager, Living Choice
- Corrie Milne, General Manager, Village Operations, Ingenia Communities
- Julie O’Keefe, General Manager, Client and Corporate Services, Grindley Construction
- Kim Teudt, General Manager – Mission and Business Growth, Churches of Christ in Queensland
- Loretta Byers, Chairperson, RSL Care SA
- Michael Rabey, Chief Operating Officer, AEH Retirement Living
- Sigrid Adams, Director of Sales, Village Solutions Australia
- Sue Loeliger, Village Manager, Classic Residences Brighton
- Terri Hosking, General Manager Sales & Marketing, Programmed Property Services
- Tracy Dare, Group Executive Commercial Services, UnitingCare Queensland.
Nominate at www.retirementlivingawards.com.au