This year’s National Palliative Care Awards nominations close this coming Tuesday 13 July, with winners presented via a virtual awards night during the Oceanic Palliative Care Conference on 7 September.
For 2021 there are four new awards, designed to recognise a broader range of people, including the work in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, generalist areas, community-based care, and Paediatric palliative care.
- Emerging Leader
- Emerging Researcher
- Excellence in palliative care-rural and remote
- Excellence in palliative care in an aged care setting
- Outstanding achievement by a volunteer
- Excellence in palliative care-Paediatric Palliative Care
- Excellence in palliative care-Community Based Care
- Excellence in Generalist Palliative Care
- Excellence in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander palliative care
Organisation/ Team Awards
- Outstanding Teamwork Award
- Innovation in Palliative Care