This interactive training provides a clear understanding of what Open Disclosure is and how to implement it in a meaningful way into your organisation’s incident management activities, as you build partnerships with clients and their families.
The training will utilise relevant case studies and a video role play to teach key principles of best practice in OD. Through our interactive tools you will also have an opportunity to develop a written response to an adverse event.
Key Learning Outcomes:
· Understand the current framework for OD
· Identify barriers to OD and benefits of such actions
· Understand how to undertake a ‘good’ evidence-based OD process
· Gain insight into the key differences between OD, root cause analysis and quality improvement,
· Address the improvement and follow up of OD processes.
What previous participants have said:
“I liked the small working groups for short periods of time to answer very focused question”- Uniting aged care worker
For further information: email@example.com