Serious Incident Investigation and Response
This virtual training session will provide you with an understanding of how to take the next step from framework to practice when it comes to incident management. It will provide you with a clear appreciation of how to carry out an incident investigation and develop recommendations that drive systems improvement for customers of Aged Care Services across Australia.
Key Learning Outcomes:
· Understand the incident management obligations and compulsory reporting obligations
· Understand how incident management drives quality improvement and customer safety
· Gain awareness of different incident review methods, including serious incident event reviews
· Develop skills in ‘systems thinking’ and evidence-based solution design
· Know how to implement and measure the effectiveness of recommendations to improve service delivery and safety.
What previous participants have said:
“I now have more knowledge and skills in how to handle issues”- Uniting aged care worker
For further information – email@example.com