An exciting opportunity to join the South East Sydney Regional Assessment Service with Aspire4Life as a Clinical Home Support Assessor. This role will see you support older Australians to continue living independently, by considering needs such as assistive technology, social support services, and community care. This is a community based role allowing you the opportunity to travel throughout the South East Sydney region each day to work collaboratively with clients in their homes.
You will be supported by our vibrant centralised liaison team, who coordinate with the clients and schedule in the appointments – you will not need to worry about planning travel distances or timings! Whilst you are out on the road, your regional lead will be there to provide support and guidance.
We offer a fantastic 2 weeks of full-time training and orientation held remotely and at our office in Coolangatta, QLD (all expenses paid!).
- Non-for-profit Salary Packaging (up to the value of $15,900 per annum) and Meal and Entertainment packaging (up to the value of $2650 per annum)
- Discounted Gym access
- Private Health Insurance Discount
- EAP Access (Nutrition Coaching, Counselling and Financial coaching)
- New Employee Referral Programs
- Training & Education Incentive Programs
- Annual Flu Vaccines
A typical week as an assessor with Aspire4Life:
- Utilize your assessment experience to conduct holistic style assessments using a client centered approach with a focus on wellness and reablement
- Capture vital client information and develop an individualised support plan underpinned by the clients unique goals
- Develop strategies to connect people with appropriate services and supports in their community to further empower the client with their independence
- Experience in assessment and goal orientated support planning in aged, community, health or social services, and previous experience working in assessment and/or coordination of services
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills to engage and motivate clients, families, staff and other stakeholders with a positive approach
- Some local knowledge and/or the ability to network with community aged care service providers and stakeholder within your region
What to bring?
- Demonstrated experience working in the aged or community care sector in an assessment based role, with minimum of a relevant Certificate III
- We would also be open to hearing from Tertiary qualified Registered Nurse, Social Worker, Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist (highly regarded) with current AHPRA Registration
- Unrestricted Australian driver’s licence and own reliable insured vehicle (and be comfortable travelling long distances by car)
Aspire4Life is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from First Nations Peoples and Torres Strait Islander people, people from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with disability. If you would like to discuss accessibility requirements, preferred communication methods and/or adjustments please contact email@example.com.
Aspire4Life acknowledges and pays respect to the Traditional Custodians of this land on which we work.
If this sounds like your next exciting opportunity, Apply Now! Please note there is no closing date and applications will be reviewed as received – so please do not delay in sending your interest through.
To apply for this job please visit www.aspire4life.com.au.