Website Banksia Villages
Aged Care by the Sea
An exciting opportunity has become available within the Banksia Villages team as a Community Care Registered Nurse.
About the role………….
Reporting to the Community Care Manager and supported by an experienced care team you will be responsible for the efficient and compliant delivery of quality, client focused clinical services to the clients of Banksia Community Care.
As the successful applicant you will –
- Be a Registered Nurse with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Have a passion for the elderly and supporting their independence.
Be willing to travel within the Eurobodalla with your own reliable vehicle.
Hold a current Police Check.
This role will provide you –
- Exceptional work life balance with rostered shifts during normal business hours, a 9-day fortnight and minimal weekend work.
Allowances for using your own vehicle.
Access to generous salary packaging arrangements, increasing your take home pay.
Access to Banksia’s unique Rewards & Recognition Program.
Banksia is a highly reputable and respected single site, NFP and charitable organisation providing quality aged care services from its base in the beautiful seaside village of Broulee NSW. Banksia operates three business units including a retirement village of 121 independent living villas, an 80 bed residential aged care facility and a community care service.
Our people are the vital ingredient in what makes Banksia so good, with careers not just jobs. Dedicated, professional, highly trained, genuinely caring, and committed to meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of our residents.
They are the “Banksia difference”.
Just a few of the many benefits of joining the Banksia team include:
– Access to generous salary packaging arrangements
– Ongoing training and support
– Access to education and scholarships to advance your career
– Permanent employment and Guaranteed hours to suit your lifestyle
– Supportive management and human resources staff are on site and able to meet you face to face
– You may be entitled to Government incentives (up to $3700) if you remain working with Banksia for 12 months or more.
Accommodation is available at discounted rates.
Interested persons are asked to review the job description on the Banksia Villages website: www.banksiavillage.com.au and submit a brief application letter addressing the key elements of the role and a current resume.
Applications should be submitted by email to email@example.com and be received no later than COB Tuesday 28 June 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.