Veterans’ Community Home Care Assessment Advisor (Veterans’ Home Care Assessment Advisor)
- Fixed Term Part-time or Full-time
- Leading not-for-profit organisation
- Blackburn location
We are seeking part time and full time Veterans Home Care Agency Assessors to join our team in Blackburn for a 12 month contract with a view to extend.
In this rewarding position you will be part of a small energetic team which provides information and support to people inquiring about care options.
You will have:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the aged or community care sector
- Customer focused approach with good work ethic, empathy and integrity
- A solution-focused approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to speak a language other than English (desirable)
- Experience in assessment, care planning and service coordination
- Intermediate level of computer skills and telephony literacy
- Treat others with dignity and respect
- A supportive work environment where people are valued and encouraged to share their ideas
- A strong learning culture where you are in the driver’s seat of your ongoing professional development
- Rewarding work that supports our clients to have a positive experience of ageing
- Working in a trusted and values-based organisation focused on quality and growth
- Competitive salary (with salary packaging and meal and entertainment benefits)
How to apply:
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia, have a driver’s licence and a satisfactory police check. To apply for the position please click ‘Apply’ where you will be directed to our Careers site to submit your resume and cover letter.
Please note: we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
For a confidential discussion please contact Donna Chapman, Veteran Home Care Manager – 0407 922 070.
To apply for this job please visit benetas.mercury.com.au.