- Great working environment and Salary Packaging benefits
- Join an organisation passionate about client experience and quality outcomes
- Work with a team where what you do matters
- Mitcham office location managing a case load in the Eastern Suburbs
- Two fantastic opportunities available with true flexibility in hours (from 0.6 FTE to 1.0 FTE)
Benetas is a leading not for profit organisation dedicated to supporting older Victorians, their friends and carers, through a range of aged care and in-home services. We care about our people’s health and wellbeing and invest significantly in their development. We respect and value differences and encourage people of all ages and backgrounds to apply. Benetas is a recognised leader in Gender Equality, having been awarded an Employer of Choice citation for 15 years in a row.
What YOU do matters
Due to recent growth in our Home Care division, we have two exciting opportunities for professional and proactive Case Managers/Client Advisors to support our clients to live their best lives. Based out of our Mitcham hub and reporting to the Operations Team Leader, these roles will manage Home Care Package recipients along with other Benetas clients. Your focus will be to build an inspiring culture within the team and developing a positive client experience in collaboration with the Eastern Community Health and Care team.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Providing packaged and private clients with appropriate information relating to their needs
- Undertaking client intake and assessments, including planning, monitoring and regular reviews
- Assisting clients in the understanding of their package spend and the choices available to them
- Practice within applicable legislation while recognising and respecting the client’s right
- Actively promoting and refer clients to Benetas services
- Implementing best practice quality models of assessment, care plan development, implementation and evaluation
To thrive in this role you will have:
- Demonstrable experience in case management of within aged care, home care, or allied health services
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, with the ability to demonstrate empathy and understanding to older clients and their families
- A proven ability to take a holistic approach to client needs and service delivery
- A positive and proactive approach to working collaboratively within a team and the broader community
- An understanding of the issues experienced by aged care clients and their carers in the home and the differing, social, spiritual and cultural needs of clients
- Competency in Microsoft Word and Excel programs
- Tertiary qualifications in a health or social services related discipline or related experience (desirable)
As a valued employee at Benetas, we can offer you:
- A safe and supportive work environment where people are valued and encouraged to share their ideas
- A strong learning culture where you are in the driver’s seat of your ongoing professional development
- Rewarding work that supports our clients to have a positive experience of ageing
- Competitive salary plus tool of the trade vehicle, with salary packaging (up to $15,900 p/a) and meals and entertainment (up to $2,649 p/a)
- Working in a trusted and values based organisation focused on quality and growth
Keen to join us?
To view the position description and apply for this position, please click Apply Now to submit your resume and cover letter today!
All applicants must have working rights in Australia, be willing to obtain a flu vaccination and satisfactory police check.
Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit benetas.mercury.com.au.