- Key clinical leadership role at our Mornington site
- Full time permanent (Monday-Friday)
- Leading Not-For-Profit Aged Care organisation – salary packaging benefits
Benetas is dedicated to supporting older Victorians, their friends and carers, through a range of aged care and in-home services. We care about our people’s health and wellbeing and invest significantly in their development. We respect and value differences and encourage people of all ages and backgrounds to join us. Benetas is a recognised leader in Gender Equality, having been awarded an Employer of Choice citation for 15 years in a row.
Due to the internal promotion of our long-standing Clinical Services Manager, an exciting permanent opportunity has become available at our Corowa Court residential aged care site in Mornington.
You will lead and develop the capabilities of the clinical and care teams ensuring the highest quality of service and care to our residents. Whilst providing key support to the Residential Manager, you will also:
- Regularly undertake resident and family consultation in regards to all clinical care
- Oversee quality management in compliance with the Aged Care Accreditation Standards and maintain accurate ACFI documentation
- Assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of the facility’s strategic business plan and annual budget
- Conduct formal performance appraisals and develop learning plans with individual team members
- Achieve all clinical, quality, ACFI and business outcomes and KPIs
- Be responsive to feedback and communicating appropriately with all departments and staff
- Ensure the model of care is embedded in the clinical environment and ensuring continuity of care, staff satisfaction and a positive work environment
To be successful in this position, you will demonstrate:
- Division 1 Nursing Registration with AHPRA (Grade 6 RN)
- Postgraduate qualifications in Gerontology, Advanced Nursing or a related discipline
- Solid understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI), aged care legislative framework and requirements, including safe medication administration
- The ability to lead, mentor and support clinical staff effectively
- Strength in continuous improvement and quality systems
- Critical thinking with excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- A friendly, positive and empathetic approach to providing clinical care
- Formal qualifications in management or related discipline is desirable
- A great team and a safe and supportive work environment where people are valued and encouraged to share their ideas
- A strong learning culture where you are in the driver’s seat of your ongoing professional development
- Rewarding role that supports our people’s capability and development
- Working in a trusted and values based organisation focused on quality and growth
- Competitive Salary (with salary packaging and meal & entertainment benefits)
How to Apply
To view the position description and apply for this position, please click Apply Now. Please note we may consider applications on an ongoing basis and therefore encourage you to apply at your earliest opportunity.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo pre-employment checks which include national police checks, provide full working rights, and be immunised with the Influenza Vaccination.
To apply for this job please visit benetas.mercury.com.au.