Imagine you could pull a few leavers and it would lead to your staff feeling more valued, resilient and likely to stay in their roles?
Inside Ageing is pleased to partner with Leadership and Training consultancy Veraison to help answer this question through two (2) 90-minute online training workshops designed for aged care managers and supervisors.
Workshop 1: February 23
- Understanding culture and its connection to turnover – a brief overview of the whole system and thinking around retention and turnover in the context of aged care
- Practical strategies to implement RIGHT NOW that may assist in reducing regrettable turnover
- Participant specific scenarios – share your challenges and create a plan*
Workshop 2: March 2
- Revise commitments from the previous workshop and impacts on culture/turnover
- Workshop additional strategies to support retention
- Maintaining and measuring strategies for embedding culture and retention
Both sessions are at 1 pm Sydney/Melbourne time.
Sessions are delivered live with a Q&A
*when booking you will be able to ask questions in advance or on the day in the live session/s
The two-part workshop will share some very simple and practical tools that leaders can implement across their sites and their teams, designed to have a large impact when it comes to staff retention and culture.
It is expected that participants can take the course learnings and implement them within their businesses immediately, with video recordings of the training provided for future reference.
The full workshop is priced at $350 plus GST