Website Kate Smeaton Healthcare Recruitment
ACFI Assistant – experience in Aged Care essential. Offering a 12-month contract and 40 hours per fortnight. This role supports the ACFI Advisor.
- Current or previous working experience with ACFI
- Comprehensive understanding of end to end ACFI process
- Business Rules associated with ACFI
- Proficient with attending and creating all assessments required for ACFI
- Strong understanding of requirements for the assessments
- Comprehend clinical diagnosis and care requirements across all three domains of ACFI including accurate funding.
- ProficiencyComplex Health Care directives and requirements associated with CHCD’s
The applicant should be well versed in behaviour documentation
Experience with the validation process desirable
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.