Mirus Australia’s ACFI ADVANCED COURSE (Incl. AN-ACC briefing) – 4 Mornings (27 Jul 2021)
12 CPD points
4 Learning Blocks
Join us on the following dates and times:
- Block 1 – Tue 27 Jul 2021 – 9:00am to 12:00pm AEST
- Block 2 – Wed 28 Jul 2021 – 9:00am to 12:00pm AEST
- Block 3 – Tue 03 Aug 2021 – 9:00am to 12:00pm AEST
- Block 4 – Wed 04 Aug 2021 – 9:00am to 12:00pm AEST
Why should you attend?
Our ACFI Essentials and Validations In Action courses combined. Gain an understanding of the end-to-end ACFI process, the relevant business roles and familiarisation with the validation process
“I am now very interested in the bigger picture of aged care including as per your Venn diagram including workforce, admissions, marketing, revenue etc. Registered nurses are being replaced by business managers and I would prefer to educate myself so I continue to have a job.” – Recent Participant, 2020 –
Are there any prerequisites?
Participants should have a working knowledge of the ACFI framework prior to attending this course
What will I learn?
- Understand the end-to-end process and timings of ACFI appraisals
- Learn the key ACFI business rules to complete and submit appraisals
- Explore strategies to plan mandatory and voluntary submissions
- Gain a deep understanding of the 12 ACFI questions, coding, assessments and supporting documentation
- Apply the quality checking process to appraisal packs prior to submission
- Understand the validations process including strategies to prepare and appeal downgrades
- Learn how to reconcile Medicare payments
To book your place – https://www.mirusaustralia.com/academy/acfi-advanced-course/