Mirus Australia – Art of Admissions Course – Intensive – 2 Days (20 Jul 2021)
12 CPD points
4 Learning Blocks
Join us on the following dates and times:
- Blocks 1 + 2 – Tue 20 Jul 2021 – 10:00am to 4:00pm AEST
- Blocks 3 + 4 – Wed 21 Jul 2021 – 10:00am to 4:00pm AEST
Why should you attend?
Learn about your role and responsibilities in relation to the admissions process, pipeline management, facility funding, and occupancy. Improve your understanding of today’s consumer and how to build better customer relationships to improve conversion.
“I am now very interested in the bigger picture of aged care including as per your Venn diagram including workforce, admissions, marketing, revenue etc. Registered nurses are being replaced by business managers and I would prefer to educate myself so I continue to have a job.” – Recent Participant, 2020 –
Are there any prerequisites?
Participants should have a basic knowledge of the admissions process in residential aged care.
What will I learn?
- Understand how aged care is funded, the fee structure and support classifications
- Learn how to conduct a prospect needs assessment and evaluate ‘the fit’ for your organisation
- Recognise different care and financial situations and support the consumer in the decision-making process
- Understand today’s consumer and key components to developing consumer engagement for pipeline management
- Apply sales methodology for engaging prospects in sales discussions and tours
- Analyse your organisation’s value proposition against buying motivators in a competitive market
- Apply sales methodology for closing sales in shortlist management
To book your place – https://www.mirusaustralia.com/academy/art-of-admissions/