Website Prospero Health & Social Care
Recruitment at every stage of life
- An opportunity to work with an established leader in the Residential Aged Care Industry
- A role for an experienced Residential Aged Care Manager to manage a home in Sydney, NSW
- Competitive Salary Package on offer & opportunities to develop your career
Work for an organisation that prides itself in providing a high standards of accommodation and level of care across the Aged Care industry. Work with an organisation where all the staff promote the missions and values.
Our client is seeking a highly experienced Residential Aged Care Manager.
This role would suit a passionate leader who can support and provide quality care to residents as well as leading a team of professional and committed staff.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the facility ensuring the Quality Standards are met and promoting a positive workplace culture.
If your hands on Facility/ Residential Aged Care Manager open to discussing this role further please get in touch.
Skills and Experience
- APHRA Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated clinical skills and experience in Residential Aged Care
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to mentor and inspire your team
- 5 + years of experience in an Aged Care Management role
- Knowledge and understanding Aged Care Quality
- Standards and accreditation process
- Knowledge of ACFI processes
- A passion for working in Aged Care with an honest and compassionate approach
- Application Process
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Gemma Staddon on 0435 908 359
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.