Website Redstone Recruitment
Aged Care and Health Recruitment Specialists
Palliative Care Specialist – Aged Care – QLD
A unique opportunity with the chance to be part of further growth within this reputable organisation….make your mark on this role!
A newly created role within the organisation to support end of life care to residents with dementia in residential aged care.
Assisting residents with dementia who are in a palliative state, by providing the care homes with particular strategies to assist them to be more comfortable, consider the environment they are in and any spiritual needs they may require. You will provide recommendations that may help, to people involved in this person’s end of life journey.
We are looking for Palliative Care Specialists who can be an advocate for these residents, someone who can be a positive influence to be residents, families and staff of the aged care facility.
- You will need to be confident with providing a consultative approach.
- Head Office based in Brisbane
- Regular travel around QLD
- Reporting to a Senior Dementia/Palliative Care Manager
- 8 -12 week comprehensive orientation
- Fleet cars available for use
- Attractive salary on offer + salary packaging benefits
- AHPRA RN/Allied Health qualifications required
- Experience in Palliative Care – essential
- Dementia experience – highly regarded
- Flexibility to travel around the State as required
- A sensitive and influential person
- A health consulting background would be ideal
- Someone who will be an advocate for these residents
If you meet the above requirements please send across an application and we will be in contact within 24 hours with suitable candidates.
Marie Roberts – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0450 043 010
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.