Website Enkindle Consulting
In today’s changing home care environment, new funding arrangements, the new Aged Care Act, and changing consumer and workforce expectations, it will be essential for many organisations to have a robust home care client management system (CMS) to help effectively and efficiently manage their home care operations, improving client and workforce experience, meeting regulatory, legislative and funder requirements. The increasing sophistication required places importance on selecting a system that can meet your current requirements and set you up for the future.
In this webinar we will:
- Provide practical steps on how to select a new home care IT Platform
- Provide hints and tips to help CHSP and home care providers avoid ‘buyer regret’.
- Discuss what should go into your requirements documents.
- Provide a practical checklist for selecting the platform for your organisation.
- Suggest how to engage and explain the need to your governing body.
- Show an overview of 16 community care platforms.
Who will get the most out of this webinar?
This webinar is for executive managers, senior leaders and IT managers of home care and Commonwealth Home Support organisations that need to implement a new CMS.
This 2-hour webinar (incl. Q & A + summary slide deck) is hosted by Jennene Buckley, Aged Care Specialist and Glenn Payne ITC Specialist, and CEO of Three Digital.
Please email us at email@example.com and we will update you when additional dates become available.