Join us for a two-part training event presented by Inside Ageing and Veraison Leadership Training & Coaching, where you’ll discover the vital role of psychological safety in creating a positive workplace culture. Learn practical strategies to foster an environment where your staff feel valued, respected, and empowered to express their ideas and opinions. Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your leadership skills and transform your workplace to help retain staff and build workforce capacity at this critical time.
We’ll cover the basics of psychological safety, including why it’s important in the workplace and how it can contribute to better outcomes and staff retention. We’ll also discuss the unique challenges faced by the aged care sector, and how you can overcome these challenges to create a safe and inclusive workplace.
Longitudinal research conducted by Veraison into leadership capability and psychological safety in Aged and Disability care based on nearly 10,000 data sets from across Australia has identified the key behaviours leaders need to demonstrate in order to create & foster psychological safety within their teams.
We’ll delve into the research to better understand these key behaviours and learn how to build trust, promote open communication, and encourage your staff to share their ideas and concerns.
This training event is perfect for aged care leaders, managers, and HR professionals who want to create a more inclusive workplace, boost staff retention, and improve business performance. You’ll leave with practical strategies and tools that you can implement immediately to create a safer and more supportive work environment.
Book your tickets now and join us for these two x 90-minute live training courses that will transform the way you lead and manage your teams at this critical time ahead of increases in wages and pressure to build workforce capacity.
Thursday, April 13, 2023 (a Video recording of this session is now available)
- Understanding psychological safety and the relevance to the Aged Care sector to improve retention and productivity – exploring both research findings and specific case studies
- Revealing the key leadership behaviours that drive psychological safety in teams, based on our longitudinal research
- Practical strategies to implement RIGHT NOW to improve psychological safety in your teams
Thursday, April 27, 2023
- Revise commitments from workshop 1 and learn from each other – sharing success stories
- Unpacking the more challenging examples or where commitments didn’t go so well – workshopping what to do next
- How to maintain and regularly measure psychological safety within your teams to identify early warning signs of psychosocial hazards not being met
Both sessions commence at 1 pm Sydney/Melbourne/Canberra time and allow for questions that can be asked in the sessions or at the time of registration.
Hosted online via Zoom with event video recordings provided afterwards. Session 1 is now available as a video recording with bookings remaining open for Session 2 on April 27.
Tickets are priced at $350 plus GST with an early bird price of $300 plus GST available til March 31.
Both training sessions and video recordings are priced at $350 plus GST. For companies and organisations sending more than 1 staff member a 10% discount applies, bringing the price down to $315 pp plus GST. To access this please choose the below option:
Upon payment, a registration link will be provided. If you would prefer to be invoiced or have questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org